It’s high time that you take a break from the bustling city and take your family on a relaxing trip out on the open road.
Instead of using your car, why not invest in an RV and search high and low for the country’s hottest RV destinations for this year? Divided into two, there are parks that host purely RVs and there are places that you can pass by and explore on a day trip.
With an RV, you can spend the night just about anywhere, as long as the law permits it. This will provide your family with the freedom and the comfort that only these large vehicles can offer.
Not all RV parks are the same: there are some located in national and state parks, while some are privately owned.
- Boyd’s Key West Campground in Key West, Florida – As a favorite tourist hot spot in Florida, the grounds feature oceanfront campsites – around 250 of them, but it does get crowded on some days, especially when there are reservations.
- Durango RV Resort in Red Bluff, California – With 174 sites, some of the amenities available here include cable television, high-speed WiFi, and electricity. If you brought your dog with you, they also have a 45-acre dog park.
- Zion River Resort in Virgin, Utah – This place features free WiFi, grills, and concrete parking pads. Why not head here right after you explore the place’s red sandstone cliffs?
- Yosemite Pines RV Park in Yosemite, California – Unlike the other parks mentioned above, this park doesn’t have any amenities that tourists can enjoy. But, it does have a gold mine and a petting farm where children can meet alpacas.
In the mood for a road trip with your family this weekend? Why not take them to these places and explore what’s beyond your community?
- Lake George – In the mood for kayaking? Visitors can head on over to Schroon River for a day in the rapids. They can also head to the latest exhibit at the Courthouse Gallery.
- Maine – This is one of the best states to spend RVing in the summer. The Acadia National Park is a popular destination and the state is littered with historic sites and small communities that you can explore.
- Nashville, Tennessee – Are you into country music? Then taking a day trip to Nashville may be the perfect getaway for you.
Plan your next family trip to these places and enjoy what’s beyond your usual scenery. This is a great way to relax and spend time with your family away from the city.